I’ve heard so much buzz about Kiehls Abyssine Cream, I had to try it, and let me tell you, what I’ve heard is true! It’s a gentle formulation that is supposed to help deter the effects of aging on the skin, while providing instant moisture. Well, this cream lives up to it’s claim, and you will see the difference after one usage. Created from naturally-derived ingredients such as Abyssine, a survival molecule which thrives under the extreme conditions in hydrothermal ocean vents, helps soothe and protect skin, Aminokine (Soy) and Phytopeptides (Wheat), help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin firmness and elasticity. Also packed with moisturizers and antioxidants such as Apricot Kernel Oil, Polytocopherols and Gingko Extract, this cream left my skin radiant!
- WEN Hair Care by Chaz Dean
- Organic Smoothie Recipe
- Cinco De Mayo and a Skinny Girl Magarita
- bye, bye brown paper bags…hello style!
- Hair Dryers are HOT
- Lollia Breathe Perfume
- Medical Makeup – CoverBlend
- Combat Oil and Signs of Aging with Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid!
- Gossip Girl Hairstyle Gallery
- Associated Content Articles
- Self Tanner Tips and Tricks
- Are YOUR heels sandal-ready?
- Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken Paves
- Flawless Skin with MARK
- No Makeup Makeup Tips
- Why Retailers Should Fear #Amazon Wardrobe | The Daily | L2 l2inc.com/daily-insights… 9 hours ago
- Doing/Living: The next generation of #beauty retail has arrived mobile.cosmeticsdesign.com/Market-Trends/… 9 hours ago
- Nike reportedly to sell directly on #Amazon | Retail Dive retaildive.com/news/nike-repo… 9 hours ago
- #Etsy to cut staff by 22% in 2017 amid turnaround | Retail Dive retaildive.com/news/etsy-to-c… 9 hours ago
- What are backlinks and how does getting it improve your #SEO rankings smarterworld.live/2017/06/20/imp… 23 hours ago
I am an ethical bloggerAs a self proclaimed product junkie, I have tons of products I purchase and write about, but sometimes I do write about products that are given to me by companies to review. My opinion of them is authentic and I would never rave about a product (paid or free) if I didn't think it was worth sharing with my readers.
Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… styledo on Medical Makeup – Co… Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… eidealonline on Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken… labellafigurabeauty on Green Beauty featuring Dominiq…
- 5 minute makeup application 2008 fall fashion 2008 trends accessories ahava mud masque alfaparf cristalli gel anthropologie anti aging application tips applying bronzer applying makeup avon Backstage Beauty backstage video bare escentuals bare minerals barry m bath and body beauty beauty tips beauty tips over 50 beauty trends benefit cosmetics benefit Hoola bronzer benetint bobbi brown cosmetics Body body care body lotion breast cancer awareness brionzer Budget Beauty bumble and bumble burt's bees cosmetics cream entertainment Face facial Fashion fashion slide show fragrance get this look green fashion Hair hair styling how to how to apply eyeshadow how to apply makeup how to video hydration kiehls lauren conrad Lips mac cosmetics makeup makeup tips makeup video Moisturize natural Natural Beauty News ponytail product review Product Reviews recipe skin skin care slide show slideshow spring 2008 fashion style the hills trends video