- WEN Hair Care by Chaz Dean
- Organic Smoothie Recipe
- Cinco De Mayo and a Skinny Girl Magarita
- bye, bye brown paper bags…hello style!
- Hair Dryers are HOT
- Lollia Breathe Perfume
- Medical Makeup – CoverBlend
- Combat Oil and Signs of Aging with Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid!
- Gossip Girl Hairstyle Gallery
- Associated Content Articles
- Self Tanner Tips and Tricks
- Are YOUR heels sandal-ready?
- Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken Paves
- Flawless Skin with MARK
- No Makeup Makeup Tips
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I am an ethical bloggerAs a self proclaimed product junkie, I have tons of products I purchase and write about, but sometimes I do write about products that are given to me by companies to review. My opinion of them is authentic and I would never rave about a product (paid or free) if I didn't think it was worth sharing with my readers.
Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… styledo on Medical Makeup – Co… Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… eidealonline on Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken… labellafigurabeauty on Green Beauty featuring Dominiq…
- 5 minute makeup application 2008 fall fashion 2008 trends accessories ahava mud masque alfaparf cristalli gel anthropologie anti aging application tips applying bronzer applying makeup avon Backstage Beauty backstage video bare escentuals bare minerals barry m bath and body beauty beauty tips beauty tips over 50 beauty trends benefit cosmetics benefit Hoola bronzer benetint bobbi brown cosmetics Body body care body lotion breast cancer awareness brionzer Budget Beauty bumble and bumble burt's bees cosmetics cream entertainment Face facial Fashion fashion slide show fragrance get this look green fashion Hair hair styling how to how to apply eyeshadow how to apply makeup how to video hydration kiehls lauren conrad Lips mac cosmetics makeup makeup tips makeup video Moisturize natural Natural Beauty News ponytail product review Product Reviews recipe skin skin care slide show slideshow spring 2008 fashion style the hills trends video
Category Archives: Perfume
Some women like wearing a signature scent, a perfume they won’t leave home without wearing, leaving a scented reminder of themselves like an olfactory calling card that lingers for a few seconds after they have left the room. Other women prefer wearing many different fragrances according to their mood, the weather, the occasion, or the time of day. Being part of the latter group, it’s pretty safe to say that I’ve rarely met a perfume I didn’t like, and that I have many, (MANY) bottles of splashes, scents, and sprays to choose from as I get ready for work every morning.
With my willingness to sample many different perfumes, I often find myself layering various scents together, creating my own new concoctions on a pretty regular basis, but I have certain favorite fragrances that I go back to time and time again, and one of them is Lollia Breathe Eau de Parfum.Presented in a pretty glass bottle silk screened with a delicate peony design on the front and trimmed with a pale satin ribbon adorned with a hanging cut-glass crystal, Lollia Breathe Eau de Parfum smells as feminine and delicate as it’s presented. This light, floral scent is a beautiful mixture of white lily and peony with top notes of orange, grapefruit, and hints of additional fresh green notes.
Never overbearing and absolutely appropriate for every occasion from a trip to the grocery store to a hot date, this soft scent is definitely on my list of must-haves, and if you are looking for a light, girlie fragrance, this spray should be on the top of your list also, especially for the spring and summer!
Avon keeps getting better and better! I thought their partnership with Cynthia Rowley was absolutely divine (love her!) and here they go and one up it on the men’s side by partnering with Patrick Dempsey. Yep, McDreamy himself will be actively involved in creating a new signature men’s fragrance that will debut this November. Word on the street is that McWifey Jillian has been working at Avon since 2006. How nice!
I can’t wait to spray it on my own hubby…