This kit is the perfect way to try the Kate Somerville collection. Plus, I’m a pushover when it comes to little jars and bottles. Consisting of three potent potions working together, this ‘try-me’ set definitely lives up to the beauty industry hype. The Kate in a Jar is your first step towards glowing. This exfoliant is great for sloughing off any flaky patches and feels divine. Then on to the Quench Hydrating Serum, and quench it does. Who knew my skin was so thirsty? Next comes the Deep Tissue Repair Moisturizer, and my skin is softer than ever. With just three steps to radiance, my skin is soft, supple and radiant. Thanks to Kate Somerville, I have my own signature glow, and I plan on keeping it.
- WEN Hair Care by Chaz Dean
- Organic Smoothie Recipe
- Cinco De Mayo and a Skinny Girl Magarita
- bye, bye brown paper bags…hello style!
- Hair Dryers are HOT
- Lollia Breathe Perfume
- Medical Makeup – CoverBlend
- Combat Oil and Signs of Aging with Exuviance Sheer Refining Fluid!
- Gossip Girl Hairstyle Gallery
- Associated Content Articles
- Self Tanner Tips and Tricks
- Are YOUR heels sandal-ready?
- Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken Paves
- Flawless Skin with MARK
- No Makeup Makeup Tips
- #beauty glossy.co/beauty/amazon-… 18 hours ago
- 8 Brilliant Blogs Run by Ecommerce Stores (And What You Can Learn From Them) shopify.com/blog/blog-exam… 1 day ago
- How Often You Should Post on Social Media, According to 10 Studies inc.com/dakota-shane/h… 1 day ago
- The 29-year-old CEO of Stripe reveals what it's really like running a $9.2 billion startup businessinsider.com/stripe-ceo-pat… 1 day ago
- 5 Carbs That Will Help You Burn Fat Quicker, According To Nutritionists shefinds.com/collections/ca… 1 day ago
I am an ethical bloggerAs a self proclaimed product junkie, I have tons of products I purchase and write about, but sometimes I do write about products that are given to me by companies to review. My opinion of them is authentic and I would never rave about a product (paid or free) if I didn't think it was worth sharing with my readers.
Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… styledo on Medical Makeup – Co… Shawn on Medical Makeup – Co… eidealonline on Fun Flirty Hairdo with Ken… labellafigurabeauty on Green Beauty featuring Dominiq…
- 5 minute makeup application 2008 fall fashion 2008 trends accessories ahava mud masque alfaparf cristalli gel anthropologie anti aging application tips applying bronzer applying makeup avon Backstage Beauty backstage video bare escentuals bare minerals barry m bath and body beauty beauty tips beauty tips over 50 beauty trends benefit cosmetics benefit Hoola bronzer benetint bobbi brown cosmetics Body body care body lotion breast cancer awareness brionzer Budget Beauty bumble and bumble burt's bees cosmetics cream entertainment Face facial Fashion fashion slide show fragrance get this look green fashion Hair hair styling how to how to apply eyeshadow how to apply makeup how to video hydration kiehls lauren conrad Lips mac cosmetics makeup makeup tips makeup video Moisturize natural Natural Beauty News ponytail product review Product Reviews recipe skin skin care slide show slideshow spring 2008 fashion style the hills trends video